We frequently give workshops and talks at local schools, PTSA groups, and businesses.
Among our topics are:
- College Preparation, Planning and Placement of Students with Learning Differences
- Handling Workload Overload for Students with Learning Disabilities
- Helping Your Student Become a Self-Advocate
- The Writing Process: Helping Students Get Their Ideas onto Paper
- Assistive Technology for Reading, Writing, and Note-taking
- Assessing and Improving College Readiness
- Sorting Out Accommodations: ACT or SAT?
Please contact us for further information about workshops and talks we may offer your group or organization.